This design, featuring the light blue and orange colors of famous oil company GULF, is a tribute to Michael Delaney, the fictional character from the film LE MANS that came out in 1971, where this driver from the Porsche team, played by Steve Mc Queen, returns to the iconic circuit after a serious accident in which the other driver was killed, and he makes his mark by emerging victorious behind the wheel of his Porsche 917.
FELIX ST520 / TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Enveloping, jet-style motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistanc, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types.
- Interior in sponge fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun shield limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet.
- Weight: 1200gr. (+/-50gr.)
- Delivered with its helmet bag print GULF logo.